Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Nice Cosplay Meer Campbell Gundam Seed Destiny

Another Nice Cosplay Meer Campbell from Gundam Seed Destiny
if previously I've been post photos of Kipi Meer Campbell cosplay, and now I have apicture Meer Campbell cosplay, its awesome cosplay photo, she looks very sweet and she's very fit as Meer Campbell who is on my mind (actually I also say this when viewing kipi with Meer Campbell cosplay ^^), well. they both look very fit with Meer Campbell cosplay ^^"!



I found this picture from two different sites and they do not include any information about the cosplayer behind this Nice Cosplay Meer Campbell, and I only found a small picture,so just enjoy this pictures and im sory for not include the name of the original owner of this Nice Meer Campbell Cosplay! Greattt Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment